- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account… under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Insert the calendar’s iCal address. Our iCal address is https://goo.gl/c0r2XU.
- Tap the Save button
That’s it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
- Go to Google Calendar on the web
- Choose “Other calendars”
- In the dropdown menu, choose “add by URL”
- Insert our calendar’s iCal address in the URL box and click “add Calendar.” Our iCal address is https://goo.gl/c0r2XU.
That’s it, the subscribed Calendar will now show up in your Google calendar.